Sunday 1 March 2015

Shaz is back

Its been almost two years since my last post to the Garden of Shaz. Far, far too long but now I am back and raring to get into the garden and share my adventures.

To be honest I've been in a bit of a gardening doldrums, stuck in a rut thinking the garden was fine one day and it needing to change the next. I just couldn't work out what to do, so I did nothing.

But that is about to change. I have finally got a plan and I've already been out in the garden all weekend in a wonderfully cold, strong wind digging up and splitting the day lilies to move away from the new fence. Its really boggy mud and heavy going but it was so worth it, especially when I spied a single snowdrop nestled between the hedges.

I have also starting to clear the shed. Its leaning more and more to the left and will eventually collapse. So I'm throwing away what isn't needed and moving the rest indoors. I cant see this shed lasting another winter so I plan to get a new one installed this summer.

Until next time...Its great to be back.

No comments: